ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
Closed/Repurposed

MACDUFF CINEMA RECORD

Regal

2, Skene Street

View location on Google Maps
Regal, MacduffView full size

Opened in the late 1920s by William McNab as 'The Cinema'. Bought by JB Milne, refurbished and renamed

in December 1941 as the Regal. Closed as a cinema in 1963.

Photos below thanks to David Low and Colin Munro.

Archive images below courtesy of George Millar:

1941 Exterior

1951 Exterior

1951 Neon sign detail

Interior, 1951

Last updated: 29 July 2026