Closed/Repurposed
Photo above courtesy of Alan Smith.
2, Skene Street
Regal
Edit ↗View location on Google Maps
Photo above courtesy of Alan Smith.Opened in the late 1920s by William McNab as 'The Cinema'. Bought by JB Milne, refurbished and renamed
in December 1941 as the Regal. Closed as a cinema in 1963.
Photos below thanks to David Low and Colin Munro.
Archive images below courtesy of George Millar:
1941 Exterior
1951 Exterior
1951 Neon sign detail
Interior, 1951








