Opened in 1930 on the same site as the Grand Central which had been destroyed by fire. It had some theatrical ability with three dressing rooms and a 24ft x 20ft stage.
Like its predecessor, it was run by various members of the Train family. Alterations in 1937 were devised by architect Alexander Cullen and regular cinema builders Stelmachs Ltd.
Ownership passed to Buchan Enterprises Ltd by the early-1950s. It went over to bingo in 1963 but was destroyed by fire, like its predeccesor, on 5th September 1967.




