ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
Unpictured

FORT WILLIAM CINEMA RECORD

Picture House

Other names: CB Pictures

Cameron Square

View location on Google Maps
No photograph is currently available for Picture House, Fort William

Town Hall of 1880 (earlier Duncansburgh Church of 1797). Converted, with early film shows. Permanent cinema from 4.13. Renamed, c. 1918. Leasee George Kay. Films probably stopped when George Kay opened the Shalee. Destroyed by fire, 14.12.74. Demolished.

Last updated: 29 July 2026