Opened in 1938, seating 2,648.
Auditorium split between bingo (in stalls) and cinema (in circle) in 1969, and at some point around then the tower was lowered in height.
Cinema area closed in 1984, and was subsequently converted to a snooker club. This was closed in the early 2000s.
Bingo closed in the 2010s and the entire building was demolished in summer 2016. Site is now occupied by flats.



































