ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
Demolished

PAISLEY CINEMA RECORD

Palladium

New Street

View location on Google Maps
Palladium, PaisleyView full size

Opened as the Palladium in 1919 in the St. George's Hall (which had film shows since 1910).

Rebuilt in 1930 by John Fairweather. Closed January 1962. Used for Bingo then as a warehouse.

Gutted by fire, January 1984. Demolished in 1987.

Last updated: 29 July 2026