A former Town Hall building used for theatre, cinema, boxing and dancing. Cinema operations apparently run at various points by George Green (Picturedrome was the Green's preferred name for their earlier cinemas) and J. Roden, the latter eventually booking under the auspices of the Fifeshire Cinema Company. They also operated the Beach Pavilion as a cinema at one point, and opened the Regent in 1922, probably Leven's first purpose-built cinema. Full-time dance hall from 1951. Demolished 1973.
Demolished
LEVEN CINEMA RECORD
Jubilee
Other names: Picturedrome
Links Place, Leven
View location on Google Maps
View full sizeTHE ARCHIVE
Photographs
Town Hall
Last updated: 16/8/26 at 10:12 by gary
Edit ↗
