Opened in 1910 by Scotstoun
Paladium Ltd. in an old skating rink. Architects were Brand &
Lithgow, who provided seating for 480. Closed and demolishd in 1924.
ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
View full sizeOpened in 1910 by Scotstoun
Paladium Ltd. in an old skating rink. Architects were Brand &
Lithgow, who provided seating for 480. Closed and demolishd in 1924.
Last updated: 29 July 2026
Edit ↗