Opened in November 1920 by
Eastern Picture House Company. Built by the architects Duff &
Cairns to seat around 1,300. Renamed the Park cinema in May 1928.
Closed and demolised June 1958 for flats.
ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
View full sizeOpened in November 1920 by
Eastern Picture House Company. Built by the architects Duff &
Cairns to seat around 1,300. Renamed the Park cinema in May 1928.
Closed and demolised June 1958 for flats.
Last updated: 29 July 2026
Edit ↗