Opened in October 1922 by B
Frutin in the back court of a tenement. Designed by architect CJ McNair
to seat 645. Closed in March 1933; then used as a ballroom. Demolished
in 1982.
ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
View full sizeOpened in October 1922 by B
Frutin in the back court of a tenement. Designed by architect CJ McNair
to seat 645. Closed in March 1933; then used as a ballroom. Demolished
in 1982.
Last updated: 29 July 2026
Edit ↗