Opened in 1914 by the
Parkhead Cross Picture House Ltd., designed by architects Halley &
Neil to seat 955. Sold to B Frutin, closed and demolished in 1934 for
the Granada .
ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
View full sizeOpened in 1914 by the
Parkhead Cross Picture House Ltd., designed by architects Halley &
Neil to seat 955. Sold to B Frutin, closed and demolished in 1934 for
the Granada .
Last updated: 29 July 2026
Edit ↗