Opened in June 1913 by SCVT as a purpose-built cinema. The architect
was Richard Henderson. Original seating was for 1,209. it closed in
April 1936, and was demolished to make way for the Plaza .
ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
View full sizeOpened in June 1913 by SCVT as a purpose-built cinema. The architect
was Richard Henderson. Original seating was for 1,209. it closed in
April 1936, and was demolished to make way for the Plaza .
Last updated: 29 July 2026
Edit ↗