ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
Closed/Repurposed

GLASGOW CINEMA RECORD

Gilmorehill G12

University Avenue

View location on Google Maps
Gilmorehill G12, GlasgowView full size

Gilmorehill @ G12

Opened as the Anderson Free

Church in 1877, and used by Glasgow University as exam hall from 1950

to 1996. Refurbished in 1997 as home to Glasgow University Film, TV

and Theatre

Studies Department, with offices, theatre, cinema, cafe and rehearsal

space.

138 seats in Andrew Stewart cinema, 220 in the theatre.

16/35 mm film projection facilities with Dolby surround sound, as well

as video and DVD available.

B-listed

Website at www.gilmorehillg12.co.uk

Pictures of the interior available here .

Last updated: 16/8/26 at 09:45 by gbarr