Opened November 1912 by Empress Pictures Ltd. in an old machine shop.
Architect was James Austen Laird, and seating was for 240. Closed in
1914, later industrial units. Now demolished.
ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
View full sizeOpened November 1912 by Empress Pictures Ltd. in an old machine shop.
Architect was James Austen Laird, and seating was for 240. Closed in
1914, later industrial units. Now demolished.
Last updated: 29 July 2026
Edit ↗