Opened 1914 by JM Drummond, accessed through a tenement close. Designed by architect William Reid, seating was provided for 350. According to RCAHMS records, the building was originally the Southside Assembly Rooms of 1876 (by architect Horatio Kelson Bromhead). Demolished in 1930 for the replacement Crown .
Archive catalogue notes: o. 1914 by JM Drummond in tenement close. Arch. William Reid. s. 350. According to RCAHMS record, the building was Southside Assembly Rooms of 1876. Arch. Horatio Kelson Bromhead. Dem. 1930 for replacement.
Operator (archive catalogue): JM Drummond

