ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
Demolished

GLASGOW CINEMA RECORD

Coronation

470, Cathedral Street

View location on Google Maps
Coronation, GlasgowView full size

Opened in Ocotber 1911 by the Coronation Picture House Ltd. in an old

Congregational church. Architects were Duncan and Copland, and original

seating was for 1,000. Closd in March 1912. Re-opened by the Central

Picture House Ltd; finally closed and was demolished in April 1915.

Last updated: 29 July 2026