ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
Demolished

GLASGOW CINEMA RECORD

Cambridge

90, New City Road

View location on Google Maps
Cambridge, GlasgowView full size

Opened in November 1922 by Grove Picture House Ltd. in the old UP Church.

Architect J Jeffrey Waddell, who provided seats for 895. Rebuilt in 1927 by architect. CJ McNair to seat 1,020.

Renovated, in 1954, when seating was for 954. Closed & demolished in 1964.

Last updated: 29 July 2026