ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
Demolished

GLASGOW CINEMA RECORD

Aldwych

2130, Paisley Rd West

View location on Google Maps
Aldwych, GlasgowView full size

Opened in April 1938 by Smith and Welsh, designed by architect James McKissack to seat 2,500.

Sold to Singleton's, in Januart 1950. Closed in 1963, and used for bingo until demolition in 1964 for a supermarket.

Last updated: 29 July 2026