Pavilion
Market Street
Screen 1
Screen 2
Screen 3
Screen4
Opened around 1920 as the Playhouse. Renamed Capitol 1959.
Later Kingsway, then Pavilion. Quadrupled in 1995. Open as cinema.
4 screens: 300, 172, 147, 56
Archive shot of the Playhouse courtesy Ian Miller, via Joe Skivington and Norrie Mcnamee
Archive shot as the Kingsway, courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association Archive















