ScottishCinemas.orgARCHIVE & DIRECTORY
Demolished

FORRES CINEMA RECORD

Lyceum

Caroline Street

View location on Google Maps
Lyceum, ForresView full size

Opened in 1913 for North of Scotland Cinematograph Company; a conversion of an existing Baptist Church.

Closed 1927; later used as a garage. Now demolished.

Archive material showing the conversion plans, by local architect P Fulton, to turn it into a cinema below are dated December 1912.

Plans courtesy David Low.

Section

Ground Floor

First Floor

Roof

Block Plan

Last updated: 19/8/26 at 18:58 by gbarr