Photo above c1988 courtesy of Donald Kirkbryde.
Picture c1985 courtesy of Neale Elder
here, and
here courtesy of Bruce Murray..
Opened in May 1928 by SCVT. Architects were MacLaren, Soutar &
Salmond. Sold to JB Milne, in the 1950s for £30,500. Closed circa 1973,
but was re-opened in 1975 for approx 5 years, before going over to
bingo. Serious fire, late 90s. Demolished in 1996 for housing.
Image below c.1930s, courtesy of Alex Braid.





