Archive images above courtesy of Genni Poole / Scottish Screen Archive at the National Library of Scotland Opened 1932 to seat 1420.
Renamed Odeon in 1940.
Tripled in 1974; further divided to 5 screens in 1991.
Closed in 2001, and converted into a health club.
C(s)-listed building.
Courtesy of www.mawgrim.co.uk Archive shots courtesy of Jim Brooks.
2001 Exterior Foyer stairs Screen 1 (original circle) Behind screen 1 Being gutted 1 Being gutted 2 Being gutted 3 Exterior 1930s
















